Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holiday Sleeping Patterns...

Holidays would be the worst time of the year for my physical body I reckon. Why do I say that? Because of my extremely retarded sleeping and eating patterns during holiday periods. With no uni and no work, there is no reason to sleep early and no reason to wake up early... Hence I sleep LATE and wake up even later. When I say late I mean I've drifted from sleeping at 1am ish from the start of the holidays, to sleeping at 4:30am last night... which... is pretty bad... I woke up at 2:30pm this morning... so that's horrendous lol... church on sundays is the only thing that brings my week back into relative alignment but even then, I still sleep at 1:30am and sometimes 2am.. to wake up at 8am... either way holidays are really unhealthy for me. Because I'm only awake at those hours I only eat about 2 meals a day... so... thats also very unhealthy... While I'm working or at uni I eat 3 and sometimes even 4 meals a day and sleep at or before 12am... and waking at 7-8am... and if I have 8 am starts at uni or work then I sleep sometimes at around 10-11pm which is an incredible feat for those of you who know me and my nocturnal tendencies. So yes... I'm sure I've gotten skinner than I was at the start of the holidays, and I was already skinny then... Probably lost abit of muscle as well from the lack of physical exercise... At least I have work next week :P

3 comments:

  1. tahts EXTREME...
    sleeping late around 2 is... okish... but waking up in the arvo!!!

    another reason u should do the hike to bshs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all on the same boat here.. or maybe it's just a select few who are nocturnal (me included).
    Don't worry, at least during school you sleep early, for me, holidays are 1-3am bedtimes, and it's exactly the same during uni. The only different is I get to sleep until 11 in the morning in the holidays, while I have to wake at 7-9 during uni, so essentially I just get less sleep. :D :(
    Derek: What hike to BSHS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek was just being silly lol, he wanted to get me to tag along on some crazy idea of his. He planned to walk from stretton, where we both live, all the way to BSHS... which would take some 6 or more hours on foot if we were to walk along Logan road as he planned.

    ReplyDelete