Sunday, March 29, 2009

You can tell awesome friends apart when you see them...

Went to a uni friend's birthday party tonight... a friend of a church friend. I mean I hang around the SLC alot at UQ... and its really quite something else when you see such a large bunch of friends that are so close to each other. They are all high school friends with each other but yeah. When one of the birthday girl's friend asked me if I wanted to chip into some really hardcore expensive present that they were getting, I couldn't help but admire the sheer amount of effort they were putting into someone's 19th... So much thought went into the present, and some other people who didn't chip in made like, personalised presents like calendars with lots of photos and stuff which is quite awesome. So even though I didn't know the birthday girl extremely well, I still chipped in even just to support her friends in their plans cos she has some pretty awesome friends there. Kinda wish I had friends like that ay lol... but yeah... I mean the present was in the range of like... friggin $750+ or something... and all the accessories that went with it would have costed a grand total of almost $1k... And then they did like a special box/card combination which was pretty cool. Of course the group of really close friends are like... all girls, and girls generally are more inclined to do stuff like this, but still thats a pretty tight bunch.

Anyways, thats the story for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment