Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Parking Police Note...

Normally, most shopping centres have rules against commuters using their carparks and say they'll tow your car away and what not. Now I have recieved a warning from a sunnybank plaza before for doing that, and they put the notice underneath your windscreen wipers so taht you can see it when you walk to you car. Today I did the same at Garden City. Now, I remember that Garden City doesn't have these kind of rules since they are situated on a major Busway station, or at least I don't think they have those regulations. Anyways, I got back from uni at like 6:30 at night... and I walked to my car, and I drove off and headed for Plaza for dinner. I got to plaza and I god out of my car and I noticed that I had a letter tucked in my windscreen from the Police... Now I was freaking out, cos wth was the police doing leaving notes on my car right? "What did I do?" Kinda went through my mind a few times. Then I opened it and it was actually some parking security patrol telling how well secure my car was... it literally says "SECURED - CONGRATULATIONS" on it... lol... makes you wonder... cos they had to have gone and tried all my doors and checked all my windows and stuff to know that it was indeed secured as they said... I thought it was really random lol...

Anyways thats my random story for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment