Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Convienience is Bliss

Welcome to my new blog :P everything looks the same as my old one, down to the url and everything :P enjoy... anyways i wont be posting much for now cos ARCHI is killing me and I'm getting owned so I better do some work...

maybe ill post later...

O and UF camp is this weekend so can't wait for that either :P

edit: OK not completely true.. there is a 2 on the end of my new url... cos they cant seem to get rid of my old one even tho i changed it before i deleted it...

2 comments:

  1. If everythning's the same why did you change it? ^^"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. because the problem with having my blog on a seperate count means that i cant be logged into google groups from my hotmail or have my igoggle homepage for hotmail while i have my old blog open which was on a gmail account.... so therefore I have opted to move my blog to a hotmail account.

    ReplyDelete