Sunday, October 4, 2009

Skirmish!!!

Hmmm… First time using this… Windows Live writer thing for blogs…. We’ll see how it goes…

Neways, yeah went to skirmish today… and as always, I tend to cause more injury to myself than the paintballs could injure me… Not that I’m a retard mind you… Both my knees are fully bruised from sliding and diving onto them for 3 hours of skirmish… and also I have scratched all up my arms from sliding around… annnddd I have a massive graze on my hand from one bad dive… lol… and I also managed to rip several holes through their overalls around the knee area from all the sliding around but nyeah… lol…

I guess next time I just need to wear gloves and perhaps a knee pad on my left leg… and I can avoid environmental injuries… and focus on shooting the other team and not get shot…

Altho I only got hit a few times… 1 close range shot by some idiot who couldn’t remember the surrender rule when within 5m or something… and i got a good one on the back of my shoulder cos i was running as low as possible and i got unlucky lol… the other shots didnt really hurt… and i left my box behind at the skirmish place accidentally… lol…

Neways… gotta go sleep…
Gnite all

No comments:

Post a Comment