Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All-Nighter’s so far…

Well, I thought I would start a new… “tradition” so to speak… and that is to take a sunrise photo each time I do an all-nighter. I’ve done that in the past, but from now on, I will try to take a photo of the sunrise every time haha… with my phone or with my camera, which ever is available… So I guess today I have claims to 2 all-nighters this semester already….

The first one was at uni… 5th of October…. and the second one was at home 16th of October… yeah… lol archi sucks like that…

neways here are the photos
the first two are from my phone… 5am… at uni by the lakes… and the last one is from my room’s eastward window… 5am also. lol…

5-10-09 5-10-09 (2)

16-10-09

1 comment:

  1. Well then, I hope to be seeing very few sunrise photos then :P

    ReplyDelete