Thursday, November 12, 2009

Allnighters 4 & 5

GAAaaahhhh FINALLY 2009 semester 2 FOLIO is done… friggin hell… and it was a day late too… Mann so much trouble to get through all that… Everything always chooses to screw up when you need them to work the most… AND I spent friggin like… $240 on printing this assignment… so expensive…

Annd I handed in my assignment at like 5:40pm… I was surprised my lecturer was still at uni…

Annd I’ve had 3.5 hours rest in the last 60 hours that I’ve been awake… sooooo frigggiiiinnnn tired….

anyways here are more sunrise photos… 2 days worth of them too..

 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously don't know how people can neglect themselves like that...! But then I'm not one of those ambitious workaholics so I guess that's why...

    and... $240?!!!! That's like more expensive than a whole semester's work of textbook for me.. geez, the sacrifices architects make..

    So does that mean all your assessment is over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that was the end of that unstemmable torrent of assignments... still got 2 more to go... hopefully no allnighters

    ReplyDelete