Monday, November 2, 2009

SWOTVAC 2009 Begins!

Yeah not the most exciting time of the year... Today is already technically monday, so SWOTVAC has technically already begun... and I can tell you I am so friggin screwed for my archi assignments... I'm pretty stressed out at my lack of self-control over the last month... to get things started ahead of time... Anyways, I thought I might leave a few final words before embarking on the next 2 weeks of Hell on earth lolll... Pray that I come back in one piece and breathing hahahaha.... or at least that I have finished my assignments by then lol... Else I fail and I would have wasted a year of my life. That wouldn't be nice lol... anyways Ima go sleep now and go to uni tomorrow... sucks that I still ahve to pay for carparking during Swotvac.... anyways at least I will get one since most people don't go lol... anyways sleep time... Good bye for 2 weeks...

I also just realised I've made the same number of posts on this blog in the last two months of last year than all of this year combined... so thats some 46 posts in two months last year and the same number for the whole of this year haha... I guess I kinda ran out of things to talk about :P anyways... gtg...

No comments:

Post a Comment