Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dream Comvulsions...

For some reason, when I doze off and start dreaming about stuff, if it involves movement of my body, the muscles responsible for that action will convulse ie. jerk around abit. I guess it falls along the same lines as sleep walking really... except maybe not such an extreme case. I think my sleep movements are definitely not as powerful as they used to be though, as I used to send pillows and blankets flying across the room as I kicked something in my dream :P. But I definitely know of these movements occur, particularly when I'm just about to wake up naturally, I can feel the muscles move while I'm still asleep. Over the years I've had quite a few strange dreams that included some kind of violence I'd have to say :P Including random bits of media that has been ingrained in my memory, like ninjas and jedis and weird and wonderful stuff like that. But hey... I guess its normal stuff...

Which just made me wonder, about the thing that allows you to control your dreams. It's like a pair of goggles/helmet that monitors your rapid eye movements during your sleep and emits a faint red light through your eyelids to allow you to gain consciousness without waking up fully. Thus you gain control over your dreams and can direct it where ever you please. Supposably it would allow you to gain inspiration for creative uses. Like new paintings or stuff like that. It's probably just some scientific experiment at this stage anyways, but it'd be pretty awesome to get your hands on one and wield your dreams with precision.

anyways, ima go

No comments:

Post a Comment