Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Most accident prone day of my life...

I hope it will be a long long time before a day like today repeats itself in my lifetime...

First... I accidentally reversed into a stopped car behind me... which screws my insurance up once more... as well as my bank account... Then we went Ice skating... and I stacked a grand total of approximately 21 times... 4 or 5 of which occurred during a massive game of red rover which I consider extraordinary circumstances... and yeah... i can feel those bruises... if all my stacks were recorded... I'd win funniest home videos hands down without a doubt.

I guess in hindsight, I'm more attached to the material world than I would think and hope... I feel so guilty over damaging someone else's property through my own incompetence, and damaging my own insurance rating which saps from my own future security. I had so much pride in my ability to drive and stuff, yet I realise how incompetent I actually am... That I am still just an ordinary human being with ordinary abilities. Little mistakes help avert future disasters by having protocols established to deal with these mistakes... It's days like these that makes me feel that life is far too fragile for my liking... Makes me look forward to the day this earthly life ends and a better life begins forever.

Ok that sounded very emo and masochistic... But I didn't mean it in that sense...

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean.. I guess it's good that these things happen just to remind you you're not superman. :P

    ReplyDelete