Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Strange dreams...

I think its fairly obvious that these posts are getting less and less frequent... I guess at the start there was heaps to talk about, but as time goes on, only significant events are new or worth noting... anyways...

Last night's dream was indeed strange, from driving and crashing into the car infront and having my car bounce back off his car, and only having minor dents and scratches to falling asleep with about 8 pieces of gum in my mouth and choking while sleeping, which causes me to wake up and felt as if something was indeed lodged in my throat and started coughing. In my dream, my crash was because of a miscalculation on the required distance to stop with half the brake pedal down and realising too late that I was still moving to fast and hit. I have no idea why that would come up in my sleep lol... and why I would be chewing gum in my sleep is beyond me, and it seems that I have a habit of dreaming of myself sleeping... which is kinda strange... And to dream of myself choking was even weirder... Haha... well at least I didnt dream that I died :P those of the superstituous kind reckon that when you dream of your death, you will die soon or something random like that. I think I stated somewhere before about my liking of the anime that is Gundam Wing, and I have watched 45 episodes of it in 2 days... There was a particular quote in it about fearing death. "That's right, you mustn't fear your death, because death is only an end result given to you at your birth". I find that quite interesting. But anyways... yeah... thats enough for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment