Monday, December 22, 2008

Capturing Lightning



Last night when I was taking photos of my massive steak dinner, I realised that I had some older photos from another time when I was trying to take photos of lightning strikes a few weeks earlier during those stormy nights. I was hoping to catch fork lightning... but obviously I was unsuccessful cos lightning is lightning quick. I did get a few flashes tho :P but yes... here is a few more successful shots...

I was doing this from my room so I had my window open while it was raining and taking photos of nothing :P I would've looked like an idiot haha o well...

3 comments:

  1. Capture the Lightning of PikaaaaaaCHU's thunderbolt, because 50 cent loves PIKAAAAAACHU

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIKAAAAADIU...PIKA PIKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want some tips on how to make it more aesthetic? The top picture would have benefited greatly if you included more of the tree down the bottom, preferably most of the trunk. But then you were probably too worried about getting the lightning to worry about the aesthetics (and you were never into aesthetics in the first place. why are you going to do architecture?!!) :P

    ReplyDelete