Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Indescribable DVD




Well, last night I was up watching Louie Giglio's Indescribable DVD from his Passion series to about almost 4 am (yes, I am crazy and I did actually sleep at 3:45am)... I can say for certain that it was absolutely amazing. The images of space and stuff are just incredible, and like he said, their existence just screams of how huge our God is. Clearly noone can say, all of that could have possibly come about out of pure CHANCE in which trillions upon trillion of stars and bazillion tonnes of mass came out of nothing spontaneously with no stimulus. And that these trillions upon trillions of stars just by pure chance arrange themselves into the most incredible and beautiful celestial collections we know as galaxies. We are so insignificant by size in the scope of God's creation, our pale blue dot of a planet is so miniscule and insignificant, yet God loves us and called each and everyone of us into being and knows each and everyone of us by name and knows everything about us, sending his son to pay for what we deserve and have rightfully earned from our sins, and to invite us to have a relationship with him. I'm sure most christians would say that they have heard of stuff like this before, and before watching it I would have said that too, but that talk just placed things into their true perspective, to really show how big God is compared to us and how great he is. That X-formation in the whirlpool galaxy thing was really something too. Just incredible, a galaxy at exact 90 degrees to us, in its very centre habouring a cross. No way that things like that happen by chance.

But yeah... I'm gonna need to go buy Alive, Hope, and How Great is Our God from Word soon. Great stuff

Which also leads me to taking photographs of the Venus and Jupiter thing next to the moon. So here's a few snaps that I took tonight on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment