Sunday, December 21, 2008

Carnivorous Dinner...


Yes... Last night my mum cooked steak... She visited the new Audi (not the car company) store at Sunnybank Hills shopping centre and bought a bulk pack of rump steak... 1.5kg of it. And so I had on massive piece of steak all by myself... Must've been close to 700g. It was biiigggggg :P I've attached a photo onto this blog so you guys could check it out :P Also this is for Derek who wanted to challenge me to a Steak eating competition some time ago so I reckon this might scare him off :P So yes... haha... It might be disgusting to some, might be jaw dropping for others, or considered pure manliness by some others still :P hahahaha... Meanwhile I also had to eat some vegetables with it so I could avoid getting colon or bowel cancer :P... hehe

1 comment:

  1. No offence to your appetite bragging, but I could finish that piece of steak if I liked steak that much (which I don't).
    May I also add it's very deceiving of you to take the picture when the meat is raw, considering how much meat shrinks when cooked, and also using a teaspoon/dessert spoon as a comparison tool (a tablespoon would be more appropriate). :P

    ReplyDelete