Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Present Wrapping...

just finished wrapping those christmas presents... took me like 2 weeks to eventually get around to all of them... not that there are many presents mind you, it's just because I am so damn lazy haha... Having done that I still need to write the cards and stick em on the presents still... but that can wait to tomorrow :P O well... I wonder how much I actually spent on presents... must be a good 100 or so dollars all up... and I still owe my mum 240 bucks somewhere along the line... so I still need to get that back before I actually start saving again... guess I need to work hard afterwards to raise my bank balance back up to scratch...

O well...

1 comment:

  1. 240 dollars, wow you borrow lots, you should listen to rap while wrapping presents.

    ReplyDelete