Sunday, December 14, 2008

Slept In..

Yeah, today I missed church service because I slept in by like 2 hours. Which is a lot lol... Bad thing was I was the rostered bible reader today and so someone else had to do it for me. It kinda makes me feel bad, cos I kinda distrupted the structure of the service as well as missing out on apparently a good sermon. Bur I guess however bad I feel of think I feel, it has happened and nothing can be done to change it. But life throws stuff like these at you, probably one of the devil's pranks. mehs... just shrug the little bastard off and keep going I guess.

Maybe I shouldn't have slept at 2am either... So I guess that didn't really help. I am at least partly to blame I guess :P Won't let it happen again though. O well.. My mind is kinda dead today... so I don't seem to have much to blog about...

No comments:

Post a Comment