Friday, November 21, 2008

Baggage breakdown


I use a specific bag for work every day, and that bag is an old school bag at least like... 8 years old...so it was getting pretty old.. Today the bag would have weighed about 8kg maybe? so it was mildly heavy... and as I was leaving work, I thought it would be a good idea to try and run onto a wall (being the kind of person I am, it's not surprising). As I took off the ground The bag strap snapped in two... which was kind of weird cos I didn't think I jumped that hard... but yeah... I guess I'll need to change my stuff over to the other half a zillion sports bag we have stashed in our house... lol.. o well.. Anyways, here's a random photo of it lol... I was bored...

On a side note, I'm presenting my testimony this sunday :D, I shall place it on this blog when the time comes :P So those who bother reading this but can't come to listen to it, I guess you'll find it here on sunday arvo

No comments:

Post a Comment