Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wetsuits!

Woot! I finally got a wetsuit today... which means I will hopefully no longer freeze to death every day at work now haha... though those things are bloody darn expensive... a long sleeved upper body shirt costed me $99.95... good thing I had a $20 discount... What WAS rather amusing was when I told my mum that I was gonna go buy a wetsuit, she told me to buy it in 2 pieces. So I thought for a minute, why 2 pieces when I can just buy a full suit which will probably be warmer and cheaper than seperate pieces?... When I enquired, the reply I got back was one I (if you know me well) should have considered the very second she said buy in 2 pieces, but it didn't occur to me until she told me... and it was "Don't you think you need to go to the toilet?" And truth be told going to the toilet with a full wetsuit would be a big pain in the ass seeing how the zipper is on your back below your neck... and you'd need to practically take the whole thing off lol, and when you haven't been to the toilet in 5 or so hours... you don't want to waste that much time on getting the thing off :P... Kinda amusing my mum thought of toilet stuff before I did though... considering me and my brother's reputations... haha



O and about updating this thing everyday or sometimes even less?... It'll probably die down soon... lol... we'll see how persistent I am :P haha... and it kinda is the holidays so I guess I have more than enough time to blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment