Friday, November 7, 2008

Re:Fear

If water is a strange medium and you are scared of it because you are uncertain about what will become of you when you enter it. Then the future is also equally strange and uncertain and we are equally afraid if not more afraid of what will become of us when the time comes. Every day of our lives have be preordained, God knows exactly how much suffering will come upon you in your life and will not give you more than you cannot handle, always providing a way out of trouble.

Having said that, some might ask "but what of the people who commit suicide?"... well, more often than not, especially when things are uber tough, the way out and the only way out is to trust God's guidance and depend on his strength that he willingly supplies in overflowing amounts should we choose to take it. I can't really say that suicide is trusting and depending on God to do his work and so we fall when we don't trust Him. In the past I could have been categorised as that kind of person, things got tough and I tried to stand on my own legs and struggled... So to speak, a year ago, my legs would then get broken until I realised I couldn't stand anymore on my own, looking elsewhere I came back to God to pick me up and used his strength to stand stronger than I could have ever stood apart from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment