Sunday, November 9, 2008

Uncanny Coincidence

A few weeks ago marked a very significant day in my life, I was baptised on sunday the 26th of October. I did not recieve the opportunity to deliver my testimony on the day. Thus I was suppose to deliver it today, but due to a guest speaker that came into talk to us about ICC (International China Concern) and their programs, I have been postponed till the 23rd of November to deliver my testimony. Now you'd probably be wondering so what's the uncanny coincidence?... Well, my testimony involves the sermon of one particular speaker that came in many months ago, and had I been able to deliver my testimony today, I would not need to reiterate his sermon in front of him, which is what i was hoping to avoid doing. But... specifically on the email about getting postponed... it specifically noted... "when the speaker will be Liam"... Which was when I went... "O crap..." cos, I was hoping to avoid the awkwardness, the irony, as well as the potential that I my memory might have mixed up information from other significant references between then and now. So... IF my memory was incorrect then it would be baadddd lol... but what was the chances of me getting delayed and that the new date would coincide with the day that Liam comes to preach to us again? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment