Friday, November 14, 2008

Holidays...

I finished exams like.... 2 saturdays ago... so for the last 2 weeks I've been working like 20.5 hours a week... but apart from that I've done practically nothing exciting... sure I played heaps of computer games... finished Crysis, finished Assassin's Creed, and half way through Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance... but, those things simply kill time... and have no lasting value... so what if I finish a game? Soon after you'll be bored again and it isn't that exciting or beneficial to reflect or even vegetate on how u played that game. I'm pretty sure I need to get out of my house more often and interact with some real people... but work gets in the way to frequently... And I kinda feel bad if I skip work just to hang out with friends... If you could see the look on my face right now its probably the most dull, monotonous and tired look you'll see me have. Even the sound of a message coming through on my phone breaks the monotony, and gets me slightly excited cos I'm communicating with someone... how lame... ... ...

uber bored... which means I should be using this time to do the things I said I will do these holidays... like... clean my craphole of a room, and practise guitar... but it's still stuff you do alone... so its still boring and very unmotivating...

1 comment:

  1. Well you're interacting with society when you work. Besides, it's nice to be a hermit once in a while (or maybe I'm the only one who finds peace in solitude, people these days are so extroverted..).

    ReplyDelete