Friday, November 14, 2008

Dumb drivers... + exam results

In Australia, you keep left... and at a round about, if you're in the left land u can only turn left or go straight... and when you're in the right lane you go straight or turn right... some retard today almost crashed into at a round about because I was in the right lane turning right and he is in the left land and does a 360 around the outside... and cuts my off in front of me...so I have to stop in the middle of the round about...

On a side note, my exam (no 's') result came out today... 35/50 lol... which is a 5.5 lol.. MCQ... I can't say I studied for it lol... so I guess its pretty good... lol...

Neways... should sleep realll soon... got work tomorrow morning... another 4 hours of coldness...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't crash dude! :P

    Maaaan you're blogging so much. Like crazy crazy much. How's someone supposed to keep up dude!

    ReplyDelete