Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Neatness of a Room...

On sunday, a few of my friends came over to my house and to just mash around for a few hours before we headed of to UF finale night. I gave them a fair warning that my room was a mess when we were walking up stairs cos we were just looking around n I find that my definition of "neat" and "messy" was vastly different from my friends lol... Cos they thought my room was "neat"... and the only tidying up I did was two days before when I chucked out all the loose paper that was fluttering around my room on the floors and crap... but yeah.. My table is pretty messy as well and my room is the hole of the house lol... my mum tells me its the eyesore of the house and my room being the first room when you go up the stairs its kinda unsightly lol... but I guess other people our age have less of an expectation than parents do :P which can't be helped haha :P

1 comment:

  1. Parents are sooo annoying nitpicking about my bedroom's messiness. Actually, I think my room is even more messy than the typical teenagers' (which is already messy), but still!!
    How was the night? I didn't go because it was all rainy...

    ReplyDelete