Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shopping

Today, David Jones was doing one of their pre-christmas sales... late night shopping... and I went there with my mum to do some shopping... I swear that the electronic department guys mustve thought we were absolutely loaded lol... cos we bought so much stuff haha... Well, shopping with parents are a good thing, some times its rewarding too :P well my mum said that she'd get me a SLR camera when I get into architecture... well I guess I have one now haha... Gives me some time to start practising and learning how to take good photos... from none other than my mum... who seems to be able to do absolutely everything better than I can... except for swimming... yes my mum did photography and even did film exposure stuff... and has several of the old film type SLR cannons... I am the noob of my family haha... o well... I guess you guys might start seeing random photos appearing on this blog... lol...

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence. I went on a shopping spree with my mum at David Jones just last week. She was splurging it on clothing (after not having shopped for 10 years.hahahha)
    It would be nice to see some photos here. It's looking rather bland and intimidating with all that text :P
    (may I suggest you change the format because this black background white text is killing my eyes with the amount of stuff I have to read. :P)

    ReplyDelete